Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Posting after ages. This time its a Song. Penned a few days back. Was listening to some love songs on my iPod and felt that I too should write some.
And as I was writing, I even had a tune to go with this one. I am sure I'll forget the tune soon enough.
Well, without further ado, here it goes.

MY LIFE.

I love my life, 'cos I have love in my life.
I have my love, the love of my life.
She is the one, I've searched all my life.
She is the one. She's my love and my life.

I was alone when she walked in.
Reading a book and she joined in.
We began a story,
The two of us together.
Love began and we started livin'.

I love my life.....

She is with me, and it all feels so right.
She's in my thoughts, by day and by night.
In the darkness, she brought in the light.
Now all my days are sunny and bright.

I love my life..

3 comments:

guptaghost said...

hope after all is really the best of things. was visiting here almost every alternate day since march, and finally i happen to stumble upon a beautifully romantic SONG!

the interplay of life, love and the loved, and the intermingling intertwined treatment amongst them makes for a wonderful read, specially the "beginning of a story through the addition of characters to write a new story, or rather specifically to continue an existing story.

wish people like you could get some free time more often.

Divya said...

hey good one..would love to humm along if only i could come up with a good tune.

Anonymous said...

lovely song
Hope to add some music to it someday
-Lostlove

Welcome to Thoughts/Ashwin